Digital Team Leader
We are looking for a talented Digital Team Leader to join our office in Lisbon.
You'll be working closely with various teams of Mobipium for the purpose of optimizing processes.
As a Digital Team Leader your tasks Will Include:
- Be the SME for all client related matters and responsible for sales process improvements;
- Lead monthly calls with 10+ key clients to solve any invoice blockers and contract approvals.
- Define and monitor client KPIS to identify and report on trends and make data-supported recommendations.
- Closely partner with various teams within online, procurement and legal to manage process improvements projects for client and other stakeholders practices (invoicing, contracts and KPIS tracking).
- Collaborate with senior leadership to vet, evaluate, and select new clients.
- Author process and training documents to maintain standards and policies.
- Maintain in-house resource database and ensure there are no discrepancies between what was defined with the client and their invoices.
- Provide monthly monitoring of fixed/retainer cost uploads by clients and work with them to ensure proper accruals.
- Coordinate weekly meetings, preparing project status reports and communicating regularly with other teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Economics, International Relations, with minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in Digital/Online Market, Business Development, Management or related field.
- We value solid experience in leadership/team management in the digital market.
- Strong project management skills and experience. Project Management and/or Scrum Certification is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and data management skills and tools experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with high proficiency in Excel modelling and scenario analysis.
- Possess strong decision making + organizational skills and effective time management skills.
- Highly driven, proactive, exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and persuade various levels of the organization.
- Experience working within an Agile organization, strong knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools.
We're Looking For Someone That
- Enjoys working in a collaborative and enthusiastic environment;
- Is able to set priorities and organize your own work, making effective use of time;
- Has good personal discipline, as well as a flexible and receptive approach to change;
- Likes to take the initiative and be self-taught to explore the various technologies al-ways with a view to optimizing processes;
- Has good communication skills;
- Has attention to detail, for a quick analysis in resolution of technical situations.
- Modern offices in the heart of Lisbon;
- Ambitious international team;
- Dynamic environment;
- Free Friday’s afternoons in Summer;
- Flexibility to work occasional days from home;
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks;
- Team-building activities and Permanent training.
What You Need To Know About Us
- Mobipium is THE Mobile Performance Network | Reach tremendous mobile advertising results. Specialists in mVAS and app installs.
- Smartphones have turned web more personal than ever, and in Mobipium, we look at mobile traffic through a sniper, making sure each click is the beginning of a commitment between the user and the product.
- We’re Young and Fast, leading an effervescent market with unprecedented methods and approach. Our tremendous results have made it easy to build our most valuable asset: a precious network of advertisers and affiliates.
Please fill this form and submit you application:
Due to the large number of applications submitted for analysis, we added that if you were not contacted within 3 weeks, you were not selected. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our social networks or email.