ECOMMERCE KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Mobipium E-commerce Business Unit is currently hiring Ecommerce Key Account Manager with different levels of expertise to join our growing team. Our business volume has been growing exponentially and we expect to significantly increase the team until the end of the year.
Are you interested in taking a critical role to lead the growth of MOBIPIUM Ecommerce business? Bring your passion along with digital expertise to our Ecommerce team where we will together reach more and more shoppers in the digital world to lead the growth of our business!
The Ecommerce Key Account Manager is a business owner responsible for driving success for our clients. This includes managing project schedules and deliverables, working with clients to build successful go to market strategies, developing client relationships, executing programs with Ecommerce partners, and working with internal teams to ensure our services consistently exceed client expectations.
This is a great opportunity if you have a passion for a digital or ecommerce agenda as you will play a critical role in innovating and driving our future business. The key to this role is being able to take a strategic and collaborative consultative approach in order to bring others on board with your ideas (some of which will be new to us!). You’ll have very strong communication skills to engage with a wide range of customers and internal partners/ stakeholders.
- Be the clients’ Ecommerce business manager - building and maintaining strong relationships with Client and retailers;
- Develop and execute growth-focused joint business plans with client, to include strategy, marketing, content, and inventory;
- Proactively identify client needs and issues, areas for improvement and providing recommendations;
- Possess a clear understanding and command of client metrics related to growth, sales, inventory, content, marketing, and ROI;
- Coach and educate clients on key business drivers and inputs - Regularly and clearly communicate with clients on project status and input requirements;
- Be an excellent manager of projects and deliverables;
- Work closely with internal process owners to set, track, and manage project timelines, inputs, and outputs;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal partners;
- Monitor and understand clients’ competitive situation within the eCommerce sector;
- Stay up to date on industry best practices and trends;
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- 3+ years’ experience in Ecommerce or Digital marketing/advertising area;
- Experience in sales function as a account manager or MD buyer-experience in E-retail;
- Excellent communications, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Sales experience to upsell agency services;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work in a fast-changing business environment
- Experience motivating cross-functional team members to get the job done
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and dive into the details;
- Bachelor's Degree or higher;
- Experience in a Project Manager position will be an asset.
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or similar;
- 1 year of experience in full-cycle recruitment;
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards;
- Fluent in English;
- Some start-up experience or experience working in the fast paced environment could be useful as well!
What You Need To Know About Us
- Mobipium is THE Mobile Performance Network | Reach tremendous mobile advertising results. Specialists in mVAS and app installs.
- Smartphones have turned web more personal than ever, and in Mobipium, we look at mobile traffic through a sniper, making sure each click is the beginning of a commitment between the user and the product.
- We’re Young and Fast, leading an effervescent market with unprecedented methods and approach. Our tremendous results have made it easy to build our most valuable asset: a precious network of advertisers and affiliates.
Please fill this form and submit you application:
Due to the large number of applications submitted for analysis, we added that if you were not contacted within 3 weeks, you were not selected. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our social networks or email.