As HR Manager you will be leading Mobipium Human Resources team.
You will enable Mobipium’s success by acting as a strategic partner, focusing on organizational growth, people development and teams’ dynamics.
This role will be reporting directly to Mobipium board and requires a strategic and action-oriented leader.
We’re changing into a mix remote-office work model, so we’re looking someone who can drive this big change, keeping the Mobipium culture on high levels.
- Develop and implement disrupting and effective hiring strategies to meet business growth needs;
- Represent and manage Mobipium synergies with Universities;
- Conceptualize and implement the new Employer Branding strategy for 2020/21.
- Build and deliver strategic talent career plans which stimulate management and leadership skills on people;
- Coach and advise all Manager’s line, helping them grow as Team Leaders and structuring their teams;
- Coordinate and support all teams performance assessments.
Organization & Culture
- Conceptualize and implement the new Remote Communication Strategy for 20/21;
- Define communication strategies and convey our culture throughout the organization. Creating team buildings/dynamics and ensuring each employee strives to achieve Mobipium’s core values;
- Deep and up-to-date understanding of how cutting-edge companies are organizing their teams, in order to be more efficient and boost creativity;
- Create consistent policies and procedures across all business units.
- 3+ years of experience in an HR/people management, generalist, and/or business partnering role;
- Advanced degree in Business, Human Resources or related fields;
- Experience and autonomy on Project management;
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, including influencing and ability to encourage innovation;
- A high energy and thoughtful person who can work on a detailed tactical level and also see the overall picture;
- Deep knowledge of the Portuguese employment and labor law;
- Excellent Portuguese and English skills;
- Experience with remote teams is a big plus.
- Possibility of working on mix remote-office model;
- Well paid salary;
- Performance bonus;
- Indie eco-office in Lisbon;
- Team-building activities;
- Self-made company;
- Working close with Mobipium board;
- Young and ambitious international team (26 years old average);
- Dynamic and creative environment;
- Culture of learning and permanent training;
- Free hot drinks, fresh fruit and healthy snacks;
- Partnerships with gyms, learning centers, pharmacies and much more;
- Sugar-free & no plastic concerns.
Please fill this form and submit you application:
Due to the large number of applications submitted for analysis, we added that if you were not contacted within 3 weeks, you were not selected. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our social networks or email.