Digital Marketing Trainee Acceleration
Want to manage Digital Marketing Campaigns for one of the most trusted Mobile Performance Networks in the world?
Founded in 2013 and based in Lisbon, Mobipium is one of the Top3 Mobile Performance Networks, connecting the right users with advertisers’ products and services.
Both our creators and our entire team are passionate about Mobile Marketing. We are tech lovers, who are constantly looking for new, cutting-edge marketing approaches.
We promote a culture of creativity, responsibility and ambition through our services, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
As Marketing Manager @Mobipium, your mission will be understanding people and building the right audiences to promote our clients’ products and service. Your main responsibility will be creating and developing successful Performance Marketing campaigns through several acquisition channels.
As a Performance Marketing company, @Mobipium we are utterly focused on results and have an optimization mindset in everything we do.
We’re looking for intelligent, versatile people, who combine creativity with analytical skills. People who are really passionate about online marketing with ambition to grow to their full potential.
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost our client’s products and services by driving qualified traffic;
- Manage a wide range of paid traffic channels (Display, Search, Affiliation, and Social Media) ensuring acquisition and conversion goals are met;
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop campaigns with specific goals across different channels and segments;
- Oversee the creative development of promotional materials and other marketing-related projects, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration;
- Analyze consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies;
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for campaign development and go-to-market strategies;
- Run A/B testing campaigns in order to improve ROI optimization.
We're Looking For Someone
- Enthusiastic about work and committed to the team;
- Good communication skills;
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity;
- Detailed and organized, always looking to optimize processes to improve efficiency;
- Self-disciplined, open-minded with a receptive approach to change;
- Self-taught and genuinely passionate about Marketing, proactively looks for new insights to grow as a professional.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Management or similar;
- Previous experience is not required. Mobipium is a formative company investing in the training of the talent hired;
- Knowledge of CPM, CPC, CPA and CPL metrics is valued;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Able to work with layers in Photoshop;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Creative and curious;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- Salary according to proven experience;
- Competitive performance bonus;
- Indie office in Lisbon downtown;
- Free Friday evenings in the Summer policy;
- Team-building activities;
- Self-made company;
- Working close with Mobipium founders;
- Young and ambitious international team (26 years old average);
- Dynamic and creative environment;
- Culture of learning and permanent training;
- Free hot drinks, fresh fruit and healthy snacks;
- Partnerships with gyms, learning centers, pharmacies and much more;
- Sugar-free & no plastic concerns.
Fill the form and submit your application
Due to the high number of applications submitted for analysis, we added that if you were not contacted within 3 weeks, you were not selected. When in doubt, do not hesitate to contact us through our social networks or email.