As a Back End Developer your main role will be to develop applications and performance platforms to support our business area. You will work with the various departments of Mobipium for the purpose of optimizing processes.
Your Tasks will include:
- Development of web platforms (stand-alone and ongoing) and applications;
- Platform optimization for performance and scalability.
We're looking for someone that:
- Shows enthusiasm for work and teamwork;
- Is able to set priorities and organize your own work, making effective use of time;
- Has good personal discipline, as well as a flexible and receptive approach to change;
- Likes to take the initiative and be self-taught to explore the various technologies al-ways with a view to optimizing processes;
- Has a good communication skills;
- Has attention to detail, for a quick analysis and technique in the resolution of situations;
- Degree, or master's degree in the areas of computer science (computer science, computer science, applied mathematics, engineering or equivalent);
- One year experience in the function (preferential but not eliminatory);
- Has ability to work with server-side language (Focus on PHP);
- Has knowledge of databases: MySQL;
- Has knowledge of Java (optional).
- Modern offices in the heart of Lisbon;
- Ambitious international team;
- Dynamic environment;
- Free Friday’s afternoons in Summer;
- Flexibility to work occasional days from home;
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks;
- Team-building activities and Permanent training;
Fill the form and submit your application
Devido ao elevado número de candidaturas submetidas a análise, acrescentamos que se não for contactado(a) em 3 semanas, não foi selecionado(a). Em caso de dúvida, não hesite em nos contactar através das nossas redes sociais ou email.