We are looking for a talented HR Generalist to join our office in Lisbon.
You'll be working closely with various teams of Mobipium, being responsible for a variety of Human Resources functions including employee relations, office management, compliance policy and procedures, supporting payroll, time management, staff entries and exits related actions, and running HR-related reporting & statistics.
As a HR Generalist you will rock on:
- If you are used to thrive in a fast-paced work environment where innovation drives goals. We need you to be flexible, adaptable, and play well with others;
- If you actively listen, ask insightful questions, and seek win-win solutions with every interaction. 'No' isn't in your vocabulary, instead you ask 'why' and 'how';
- Being energetic, approachable, independent and a team player, reliable and passionate.
Your Tasks Will Include:
- Ensure that all employee records are always accurate and updated, in the personnel files;
- Manage and monitor the payroll related tasks, including contacts with external stakeholders;
- Keep track with changes in tax regulations and labour law and advise all concerned parties accordingly;
- Support managers and employees in the execution of the relevant HR processes;
- Ensure the timely and accurate administration of HR processes: time management; new employees onboarding; staff enters and exits; compensation and benefits;
- Contribute to building process and infrastructure for our growing team and company, with an eye for scaling and a mindset for efficiency!
- Provide HR reporting and analysis;
- Manage and support all subjects related to the Office maintenance;
- Assist our HR Team with other daily tasks.
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or similar;
- 2 year of experience working in HR administrative role;
- Demonstrated understanding of HR policies, procedures and fundamentals of Portuguese employment law;
- Experience with being the front face of HR, representing policies and practices to managers and employees across the organization;
- Fluent in English;
- Some start-up experience or experience working in the fast-paced environment could be useful as well!
- Modern offices in the heart of Lisbon;
- Ambitious international team;
- Dynamic environment;
- Free Friday’s afternoons in Summer;
- We literally work wherever we want: remote work up to two Fridays per month;
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks;
- Team-building activities and Permanent training.
What You Need To Know About Us
- Mobipium is THE Mobile Performance Network | Reach tremendous mobile advertising results. Specialists in mVAS and app installs.
- Smartphones have turned web more personal than ever, and in Mobipium, we look at mobile traffic through a sniper, making sure each click is the beginning of a commitment between the user and the product.
- We’re Young and Fast, leading an effervescent market with unprecedented methods and approach. Our tremendous results have made it easy to build our most valuable asset: a precious network of advertisers and affiliates.
Fill the form and submit your application
Due to the high number of applications submitted for analysis, we added that if you were not contacted within 3 weeks, you were not selected. When in doubt, do not hesitate to contact us through our social networks or email.