Founded in 2013 and based in Lisbon, Mobipium is one of the Top3 Mobile Performance Networks, connecting the right users with advertisers’ products and services.
Both our creators and our entire team are passionate about Mobile Marketing. We are tech lovers, who are constantly looking for new, cutting-edge marketing approaches.
Being the 1st nomad company in the world, our first two years of existence were literally made on the road, between Latin America and South-East Asia. We promote a culture of diversity, creativity, responsibility and ambition through our services, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
As HR Manager you will be leading Mobipium Human Resources team.
You will enable Mobipium’s success by acting as a strategic partner, focusing on organizational growth, people development and teams’ dynamics.
This role will be reporting directly to Mobipium founders and requires a strategic and action-oriented leader. We have big expectations, as we are looking for a doer, someone who breaks down barriers to achieve Mobipium’s goals, taking responsability for driving results and spreading our culture.
- Develop and implement disrupting and effective hiring strategies to meet business growth needs;
- Represent and manage Mobipium synergies with universities;
- Conceptualize and implement the new Employer Branding strategy for 2019/20.
- Build and deliver strategic talent plans which stimulate management and leadership skills on people;
- Coach and advise all Manager’s line, helping them grow as Team Leaders and structuring their teams;
- Coordinate and support all teams performance assessments.
Organization & Culture
- Define communication strategies and convey our culture throughout the organization. Creating team buildings/dynamics and ensuring each employee strives to achieve Mobipium’s core values;
- Deep and up-to-date understanding of how cutting-edge companies are organizing their teams, in order to be more efficient and boost creativity;
- Create consistent policies and procedures across all business units.
- 5+ years of experience in an HR/people management, generalist, and/or business partnering role;
- Advanced degree in Business, Human Resources or related fields;
- Coaching & mentoring training;
- Experience and autonomy on Project management;
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, including influencing and ability to encourage innovation;
- A high energy and thoughtful person who can work on a detailed tactical level and also see the overall picture;
- Deep knowledge of the Portuguese employment and labor law;
- Excellent Portuguese and English skills.
- Well paid salary;
- Performance bonus;
- Indie office in Lisbon downtown;
- 1 Home-office day per month policy;
- Free Friday evenings in the Summer policy;
- Team-building activities;
- Self-made company;
- Working close with Mobipium founders;
- Young and ambitious international team (26 years old average);
- Dynamic and creative environment;
- Culture of learning and permanent training;
- Free hot drinks, fresh fruit and healthy snacks;
- Partnerships with gyms, learning centers, pharmacies and much more
- Sugar-free & no plastic concerns.