As an OFFICE MANAGER, the main responsibility is to ensure the efficient functioning of an office through a range of administrative and managerial tasks. This position requires strong communication and organization skills.
Your Tasks will include:
- Organization meeting and managing database;
- Organization of events, conferences and activities of Employer Branding;
- Dealing with correspondence, ordering stationery and furniture;
- Collaboration with the Human Resources department.
We're looking for someone that:
- Is “Young, Fast and Techie”;
- Shows enthusiasm for work and teamwork;
- Detail-oriented and organized;
- Excellent planning and management of priorities;
- Resiliency and communication skills;
- Sales experience or negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s Public Relations, Communication or equivalent ;
- Strong MS Office knowledge (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- Modern offices in the heart of Lisbon;
- Ambitious international team;
- Dynamic environment;
- Free Friday’s afternoons in Summer;
- Flexibility to work occasional days from home;
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks;
- Team-building activities and Permanent training;
Fill the form and submit your application