We have live campaigns in +85 countries, and their performance is analyzed by the second. Taking into account the speed of the market, it is extremely important for Mobipium to ensure the satisfaction of our customers and to contribute to the optimization of their business.
As Junior Accountant, your main function is to support the accounting of Mobipium and you will make the interconnection with accountants of companies of the Mobipium Group abroad - Argentina & Brazil.
Your tasks will include:
- Support to the financial department;
- Classification and registration of documents according to SNC;
- Monitoring compliance with tax obligations;
- Audit process monitoring and management;
- Preparation and analysis of management support reports.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include (required):
- Strong ambition to join a team in FAST growth;
- Have a young, versatile spirit with a special liking for accounting;
- Excellent planning and priority management;
- Have good personal discipline as well as a flexible and responsive approach to change;
- Sense of responsibility and autonomy;
- Proactivity and initiative;
- Good problem-solving ability
- Recent Bachelor or Masters in Accounting, Finance, Management or Similar;
- Solid knowledge in Accounting
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of international taxation
- Knowledge of Navision software
As Mobipium is an advertising agency focused 100% on performance, our HR policy is also based on performance. In this sense we pay above average salaries, we provide benefits to all employees in a fantastic organizational climate in the center of Lisbon.
Devido ao elevado número de candidaturas submetidas a análise, acrescentamos que se não for contactado(a) em 3 semanas, não foi selecionado(a). Em caso de dúvida, não hesite em nos contactar através das nossas redes sociais ou email.