Sales Team Leader
Want to manage Digital Marketing Campaigns for one of the most trusted Mobile Performance Networks in the world?
Founded in 2013 and based in Lisbon, Mobipium is one of the Top3 Mobile Performance Networks, connecting the right users with advertisers’ products and services. Both our creators and our entire team are passionate about Mobile Marketing. We are tech lovers, who are constantly looking for new, cutting-edge marketing approaches. We promote a culture of creativity, responsibility and ambition through our services, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We are looking for a Business Developer (B2B) to lead our Sales Team who is passionate about working on a fast-paced area. You will enable Mobipium’s success by acting as a strategic partner, focused on the growth of the accounts and overall business. This role will be reporting directly to the CEO and requires a strategic and action-oriented leader. We have big expectations, as we are looking for a doer, someone who breaks down barriers to achieve Mobipium’s goals, taking accountability for driving results.
Your Tasks Will Include:
As a Team Leader in our Sales team you will split your time between these two main roles:
- Identify and following up new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services;
- Account management – build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them, understanding their needs and answering effectively with a business plan;
- Present sales forecasts, reports and analysis to the management team;
- Attend conferences, events and meetings as appropriate.
- Training, mentorship and guidance of Account Managers;
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team - evaluate how your sales staff performs and develop strategies for meeting our goals/targets;
- Liaise with finance, IT and media buying teams as appropriate;
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates and daily activities, including but not limited to the development of tools and processes – determine the most effective sales strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in business development, management or related field;
- We value solid experience in leadership/team management in the digital market;
- Advance degree in Management, Economics, International Relations or related fields;
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and exceed our targets;
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strategic mindset and good decision-making skills;
- Experience and autonomy on Project Management;
- Excellent Portuguese and English skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with short sales cycles.
- Modern offices in the heart of Lisbon;
- Ambitious international team;
- Dynamic environment;
- Free Friday’s afternoons in Summer;
- Flexibility to work occasional days from home;
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks;
- Team-building activities and Permanent training.
What You Need To Know About Us
- Mobipium is THE Mobile Performance Network | Reach tremendous mobile advertising results. Specialists in mVAS and app installs.
- Smartphones have turned web more personal than ever, and in Mobipium, we look at mobile traffic through a sniper, making sure each click is the beginning of a commitment between the user and the product.
- We’re Young and Fast, leading an effervescent market with unprecedented methods and approach. Our tremendous results have made it easy to build our most valuable asset: a precious network of advertisers and affiliates.
Fill the form and submit your application
Due to the high number of applications submitted for analysis, we added that if you were not contacted within 3 weeks, you were not selected. When in doubt, do not hesitate to contact us through our social networks or email.