Senior E-commerce Marketing Manager
Mobipium E-commerce Business Unit is currently hiring Senior E-commerce Marketing Manager with different levels of expertise to join our growing team. Our business volume has been growing exponentially and we expect to significantly increase the team until the end of the year.
As Senior E-commerce Marketing Manager on our E-commerce Team, your mission will be understanding people and building the right audiences to promote our products. Your main responsibility will be creating and developing successful Performance Marketing campaigns through several acquisition channels.
As a Performance Marketing company, @Mobipium we are utterly focused on results and have an optimization mindset in everything we do.
We’re looking for intelligent, versatile people, who combine creativity with analytical skills. People who are really passionate about Online Marketing with the ambition to grow to their full potential.
Your Tasks Will Include
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost our Ecommerce stores by driving qualified traffic;
- Manage a wide range of paid traffic channels (Display, Search and Native) ensuring acquisition and conversion goals are met;
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop campaigns with specific goals across different channels and segments;
- Oversee the creative development of promotional materials and other marketing-related projects, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration;
- Analyze consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies to keep our stores ahead of trends;
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for campaign development and go-to-market strategies;
- Run A/B testing campaigns in order to improve ROI optimization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics, Management or similar;
- Previous experience managing Google Adwords or Facebook Ads is required (2 year +);
- Experience managing CPM, CPC, CPA, and CPL campaigns;
- Focus on ROI;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Creative and curious;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Some start-up experience or experience working in the fast-paced environment could be useful as well!
- Modern offices in the heart of Lisbon;
- Ambitious international team;
- Dynamic environment;
- Free Friday’s afternoons in Summer;
- We literally work wherever we want: remote work up to two Fridays per month.
- Free hot drinks, fresh fruit and healthy snacks;
- Team-building activities and Permanent training.
What You Need To Know About Us
- Mobipium is THE Mobile Performance Network | Reach tremendous mobile advertising results. Specialists in mVAS and app installs.
- Smartphones have turned web more personal than ever, and in Mobipium, we look at mobile traffic through a sniper, making sure each click is the beginning of a commitment between the user and the product.
- We’re Young and Fast, leading an effervescent market with unprecedented methods and approach. Our tremendous results have made it easy to build our most valuable asset: a precious network of advertisers and affiliates.
Please fill this form and submit you application:
Due to the large number of applications submitted for analysis, we added that if you were not contacted within 3 weeks, you were not selected. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our social networks or email.