Social Media & Customer Support Assistant
We are looking for a talented Social Media & Customer Support Assistant to join our office in Madeira.
You'll be working with ecommerce team in Mobipium, and will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience servicing online customers and still manage our social networks. Our Customer Service team is essential to our business and really contribute to the growth of the organization, through customer engagement and expert product & service knowledge.
We’re looking for candidates with call center, ecommerce knowledge and management in Social Media and experience to come in and really hit the ground running! This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a fast paced, high growth environment - remember that you will be the face of MOBIPIUM to our customers and partners alike.
As a Social Media & Customer Support Assistant you will rock on:
- Place the customer in a central position always offering them the best experience during each one of their contacts.
- Helping customers make purchasing decisions, provide support post-purchase and help them understand the products to ensure their experience is consistently positive the entire time.
- Assisting customers with order enquiries via several channels - chat, email and telephone.
- Suggest new ideas to improve the service and improve the satisfaction of our customers.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication, through different channels (email, chat and telephone);
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution;
- Assist our Ecommerce Team with other daily tasks.
- Content creation and management for social media (Facebook and Instagram).
- Least than 1 year of experience working in customer service, preferably in Ecommerce area and management social media.
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese, both written and oral production;
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of situations;
- Proactivity and dynamism;
- Passionate about Ecommerce area
- Be a problem solver with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Strong results and customer orientation;
- Some start-up experience or experience working in the fast-paced environment could be useful as well!
- Modern offices in the heart of Lisbon;
- Young and ambitious international team (26 years old average);
- Dynamic and creative environment;
- Free Friday’s afternoons in Summer;
- We truly Work Whenever We Want (remote work);
- Free hot drinks, fresh fruit and healthy snacks;
- Team-building activities and Permanent training.
What You Need To Know About Us
- Mobipium is THE Mobile Performance Network | Reach tremendous mobile advertising results. Specialists in mVAS and app installs.
- Smartphones have turned web more personal than ever, and in Mobipium, we look at mobile traffic through a sniper, making sure each click is the beginning of a commitment between the user and the product.
- We’re Young and Fast, leading an effervescent market with unprecedented methods and approach. Our tremendous results have made it easy to build our most valuable asset: a precious network of advertisers and affiliates.
Please fill this form and submit you application:
Due to the large number of applications submitted for analysis, we added that if you were not contacted within 3 weeks, you were not selected. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our social networks or email.