Founded in 2013 and based in Lisbon, Mobipium is one of the Top3 Mobile Performance Networks, connecting the right users with advertisers’ products and services. Both our creators and our entire team are passionate about Mobile Marketing. We are tech lovers, who are constantly looking for new, cutting-edge marketing approaches. We promote a culture of creativity, responsibility and ambition through our services, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our office in Lisbon.
You'll be working closely with various teams of Mobipium, being responsible for recruitment and selection processes of several roles – specially in Digital Marketing, Performance and other Techie areas.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will rock on:
- Thinking creatively on how and where to attract talented candidates;
- Understanding technology and keeping abreast of technology trends;
- Evaluating the competence of candidates against the technical needs of the team/project.
- Being self-driven, energetic, disciplined and be able to take a loose project description and drive it to completion, with little help;
Your Tasks Will Include:
- Liaise with the hiring managers and help them define their needs and structure the recruitment process;
- Create job descriptions, place the job advertisements and pre-screen the applicants/profiles;
- Find best channels for getting best candidates and cooperate with universities, local communities of expats and talent from the start-up scene;
- Source and recruit candidates by using different methods and platforms;
- Interview candidates;
- Build our employer brand, engaging with Talent Pools and promoting Mobipium as a leader in Performance Marketing Industry;
- Onboard new employees in an engaging and fun environment;
- Assist our HR Team with other daily tasks.
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or similar;
- 1 year of experience in full-cycle recruitment;
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards;
- Fluent in English;
- Some start-up experience or experience working in the fast paced environment could be useful as well!
- Salary according to proven experience;
- Competitive monthly Performance bonus;
- We literally work wherever we want: remote work up to two fridays per month.
- Indie office in Lisbon downtown;
- Home Office policy;
- Free Friday evenings in the Summer policy;
- Team-building activities;
- Self-made company;
- Working close with Mobipium founders;
- Young and ambitious international team (26 years old average);
- Dynamic and creative environment;
- Culture of learning and permanent training;
- Free hot drinks, fresh fruit and healthy snacks;
- Partnerships with gyms, learning centers, pharmacies and much more.
Please fill this form and submit you application:
Due to the large number of applications submitted for analysis, we added that if you were not contacted within 3 weeks, you were not selected. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our social networks or email.